Lux Lucis ex Atrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A proper introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr
Logmadr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-07

A proper introduction Empty
PostSubject: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:50 pm

...Enter Logmadr...

I suppose it's time for me to formally introduce myself.

I've been following my path (ever-winding and changing as it is) since I was 10-year-old. I am now aged 18 and know a lot about a lot. Arrogance is my speciality, as you may've noticed.

My main focuses are demonology and necromancy (albeit watered-down versions which are nothing like the norm. I go to them, rather than bringing them to me), the Edler Futhark runes (need to buy some new ones), crystals, herbs, spell-crafting, energy working, astral projection and psychism.

I have been a member of a couple of different development groups, neither of which have been appropriate for me. The first group was run by myself and, although I am a natural leader, I was not the right person for the job (especially when I was leading with others: I tend to get territorial and try to pull rank, even among equals). It ended badly but luckily I am still very good friends with most of the original members. The second group was run by someone who knew less about magic, psychism and just about everything than me, so I could learn nothing from them. As I taught most of what they knew, it was a bit redundant, but I shan't go into that fiasco...

I am now enjoying being solitary with a few close companians I can call on for help, should I need it. Although I am in a really good place in my life at the moment, around a month ago, I was in a place where my social was shifting, evolving and changing: through these changes I realised who were my real friends and who were not.

I am a very easy person to talk to and love hearing about people's life experiences. I love learning (some topics I will not approach, such as Tarot, astrology, astronomy, mediumship and dowsing: they hold no interest for me and I've already learned a lot about them and still do not enjoy discussing them) and would love to learn more about Ogham, tree-speaking, Seeing and bi-location.

I think that's about it.

Twisted me...

Last edited by Logmadr on Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:02 am

and a very formal welcome to you Logmadr

we are what we are and no-one can change that just be yourself and you will know who your true friends are in the very end.

i hope everything works out for you and that working solitary helps along your path.

(as a member of one of the former groups it wont be the same without you)
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Logmadr
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:11 am

Now Llew, that was a very touching and well-written posts. Thank you Smile

You are, of course, right about being accepted for who I am and seeing who my true-friends are is much easier after last month's escapades!

Solitarity is chosen, not imbibed, so I'm happy as is for the time being. Who knows, maybe one day I'll have the time to run my own group again. Until that time, I'm happy on my lonesome **turns off light and sits in the darkness**
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:12 am

Quote :
(as a member of one of the former groups it wont be the same without you)

is that a good thing or bad? Cool

Quote :
**turns off light and sits in the darkness**
thats my job ¬_¬ ........join me instead Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:17 am

now you are both being silly

i live in the darkness happy and content if you wanna move in it will cost you rent

lol i just noticed that rimed

thanks for the compliment i always try to be honest and it comes easier on these places around you people Smile
Back to top Go down
Logmadr
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:19 am

**Turns off lights and sits with Jaska. Fondles Jaska.**

"Shit! You're a girl! When did this happen?!"

.....**moves towards Nos Llew**..

..."Well hellllo...."

LOL!

If we gotta pay, I take it it doesn't include paying for lighting??
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:21 am

*blushing* nope just my company *wink wink*

awww poor jaska you are welcome to pay for my company as well Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 am

im cool in my private space, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A proper introduction   A proper introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

A proper introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Lucis ex Atrum :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: