Lux Lucis ex Atrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Overnight vigil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr
Logmadr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Overnight vigil Empty
PostSubject: Overnight vigil   Overnight vigil EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:16 am

I am thinking about organising an overnight vigil somewhere in Weston (I've spoken to the landlady of a pub in Worle and she said she would be more happy). This is not going to be an evening where we all get together, do Ouija boards, summon spirits, etc. This is an evening where we prepare to receive. We might get nothing or we might get a lot.

I want it to be with a few people more experience in these arts and a few people who are complete novices when it comes to everything spiritual but would like hands-on experience as a taster.

My thoughts: Around 10 of us will go along in the evening on a Saturday night. We will arrive, meditate, open ourselves and prepare. We will sink further into the spiritual mood by giving readings to one another, then channel some energy and learn a little about spirits in general.

After we are ready to begin, we will sit for a while and just open our senses and 'listen'. One thing I will warn is that personal problems may be dredged up as when people open their senses, they often pick up on the personal problems of the people around them.

This will be an evening of total openess, so it is of utmost importance that everyone attending is comfortable with one another. No animosity will be allowed. It will be an evening where personal vendettas will be halted and everyone must accept people for what they are.

Let me know if anyone is interested. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Overnight vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overnight vigil   Overnight vigil EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:31 am

this would be awesome if you can get this up and running, its just getting people to attend thats the main thing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Logmadr
Logmadr

Overnight vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overnight vigil   Overnight vigil EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:39 am

Nah I know loads of people who are more than just interested and begging me to get it set up. I just wanna see who is actually interested and I thought this might be a good place to display it.

For the record, there will be a necromantic summoning. Just a demonstration on how to safely summon not-so-nice spirits. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Overnight vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overnight vigil   Overnight vigil EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:31 pm

speaking on not so nice spirits, love you're image Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Logmadr
Logmadr

Overnight vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overnight vigil   Overnight vigil EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Thanks Smile I think it's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Overnight vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overnight vigil   Overnight vigil EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:55 am

count me in it'll be a learning experience worth having
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Logmadr
Logmadr

Overnight vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overnight vigil   Overnight vigil EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:12 am

Great Nos Llew, I'll post the final details when I know. It won't be for a while thought cheers
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Overnight vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overnight vigil   Overnight vigil EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:14 am

no problems whenever its time me and jaska will be there and possibly rosie
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Logmadr
Logmadr

Overnight vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overnight vigil   Overnight vigil EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:17 am

It would be great to see Rosie again, I've not chatted to her in ages! Like I said, I'll let you know when I've got some times for dates. I'll make sure the dates are okay with everyone before confirming it, otherwise some people might not be able to make it or might have prior engagements. I like to keep people in the loop Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Overnight vigil Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overnight vigil   Overnight vigil Empty

Back to top Go down

Overnight vigil
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Lucis ex Atrum :: General :: Events-
Jump to: