Lux Lucis ex Atrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Young Necromancer...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr
Logmadr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-07

A Young Necromancer... Empty
PostSubject: A Young Necromancer...   A Young Necromancer... EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:19 am

I have been receiving increasing amounts of interest in necromancy and i am here to explain about what it is and try to reduce some of the slander around its name...

I will add more and more to this thread over the next few days, if I've got the time.

Necromancy is well known for being something "unknown", something people tend not to understand, hence shunning it. People believe necromancy purely means summoning deceased spirits, but there is a lot more to what I do...

To use necromancy, I astral project to another plane: it's like going to another frequency of this plane, but it is where all passed souls that cling to life reside. Once I am there, I literally speak to these spirits. People may see this as wrong, whereas I see it as something that could really help me. The ending "mancy" is usually on the end of diviniation forms (e.g. Cartomancy, Geomancy, Eniromancy, etc.).

Some of the stronger spirits can come through to this plane of existence, and a lot of the time they see stuff us regular humans don't: they hear things we don't, they see things we ignore....they are very useful sources of information.

I use the necromantic plane as I would a reference book..I use it sparingly, and try to avoid spirits I don't know of...but trust me, I am always careful...

I'm not necessarily willing to explain to people how to get there, but if anyone here can astral project, I will happily 'point-out' the NP frequency to them and they will be able to access it. Needs to be face-to-face though, so only people I know.

Any questions, contact Twisted Tomi. Smile

Last edited by Logmadr on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo! Naughty journalist)
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: A Young Necromancer...   A Young Necromancer... EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 am

very interesting tomi and nice to see more on this subject not many people like to talk about it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: A Young Necromancer...   A Young Necromancer... EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:54 am

nosllew wrote:
nice to see more on this subject not many people like to talk about it Smile

well that is this place is here for Smile

thank you for you're contribution TT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Logmadr
Logmadr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: A Young Necromancer...   A Young Necromancer... EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:15 am

[color:bf6d=-cyan]Not a problem. Like I said, I'll post something more details when I've got time. Unofrtunately, I'm pretending to work at the moment and have another date tonight!! Woop!! Speak soon guys, glad you're enjoying it!
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: A Young Necromancer...   A Young Necromancer... EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:20 am

enjoy your date tonight *wink wink*

and look forward to hearing more (about the thread topic that is you naughty person)
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Young Necromancer...   A Young Necromancer... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Young Necromancer...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Lucis ex Atrum :: The Occult :: General-
Jump to: