Lux Lucis ex Atrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MEEEEEEEE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Logmadr
Logmadr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-07

MEEEEEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: MEEEEEEEE!   MEEEEEEEE! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:24 am

I just thought I would leave a post on here as not many people have recently. Obviously, everyone is busy, but I'm sitting at work and everything has been tied up for this week's edition so I've taken an early lunch (if you can get this week's edition of the Bridgwater Times, one of my best friends has a picture on the front page, but I'll say no more as it's an exclusive!).

So here's a brief catch-up on my life.

Work

This month I have been off-my-feet busy. I took a week of a couple of week's ago and had the biggest newspaper I've had since I took over, so my basket was totally cleared out and I had hardly any stories for the following week. The next week, my colleague was also off, so not only was I catching up with MY newspaper, I was writing bits for his, checking emails and taking phone calls. So I was, imaginably knackered.

This week, everything has gone swimmingly so far. My paper was average sized, got everything done six hours before deadline (don't I rock?) and I've got loads for next week's edition already. The paper is looking damn good and improving steadily!

Friends

Nothing much to report here. My social life has been booming and I've been going out either clubbing/pubbing every weekend for a while now and it's fine. Although Weston clubs are notorious for their crapness, it's fun with the right people.

Also, I've just found out one of my best friends is not only fitting into size 8 jeans, she is also pregnant, in love with the father and getting on with her life. Go her Smile

Love Life

Well, you might not believe it, but I've been with the same guy now for more than a month and still get butterflies whenever I speak to him or see him. (I know, it's sad, and if ever he reads that disgusting comment, I'm going to say someone was posing to be me Razz). It's going strong, I'm seeing him a lot and he gets on with all my friends. My family love him (mum is smitten. He cuts her hair, she makes us toasties. Bargain!).

Spirituality

Ah. Now on this sector of my life, I am currently lacking because of how busy I am. You know when your love life or social life improves dramatically, your work life tends to get worse? Well, this hasn't happened to me. Fortunately, both have improved to the Nth degree! Well, I worked 'til 7pm in the office last night, which might not be a good thing, but it's fine...

Anyway, I'm still reading and practising but have backed off the scene completely. Gone from being the know-it-all and proud to the guy who is quietly better than all of you. (This is of course a total joke so please don't get offended! Admin, if you think this will provoke an argument, for Gaia's sake delete it ASAP!)...

One Final Note

I would like to say thank you to Jaska. Smile I dunno why, but I think this site is just a great place, where you can talk about 'dark' subjects without being shunned and not be called fluffy for having an opinion or evil for practising the true occult.

Teaching

Although I'm totally off my feet with work, love and all that crap recently, it's going to start calming down again soon (I hope). I'm not a part of any psychic circles or development groups so I would like to leave a message just saying if anyone has any questions or needs my help with anything, you still can. My personal email is t-justice@hotmail.co.uk so let me know. PM me through this site and I'll try to pick it up but seeing as I've not checked this site for about three months, don't count on it (I will become a more regular member, hopefully!). I will strive to answer all queries (though I ask that it's written in legible English. Text speak bugs the crap out of me!).

New Members

Got a few new people really interested in personal development and am hoping to bring them to these forums soon. Hope it's okay to have babies on here!!

Much lovin',

Twisted Tomi (woo new nickname
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

MEEEEEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEEEEEEEE!   MEEEEEEEE! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:40 am

Thank you for the post TT, - i've not been on here in a long time, and its good to here that you're life is moving on fast and well!

Quote :
but I'll say no more as it's an exclusive
Do i want to know? Razz

one more thing: Are the babies tasty and what flavour?
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Logmadr
Logmadr

MEEEEEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEEEEEEEE!   MEEEEEEEE! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:39 am

They're a variety of flavours, running from Apache Tear to Apatite! And they are of course tasty! One even tastes JUST like Dolce's newest flavour!

I'm going to go on a mission tonight and post a few more topics. Smile

TT
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

MEEEEEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEEEEEEEE!   MEEEEEEEE! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 am

thank you for sharing that tomi it must of taken some time to type i as well have not been on in a while so its good to come back

regarding "Gone from being the know-it-all and proud to the guy who is quietly better than all of you. (This is of course a total joke so please don't get offended! Admin, if you think this will provoke an argument, for Gaia's sake delete it ASAP!)..."

dont worry im sure no one will be offended as you did state it was a joke

welcome again

Last edited by nosllew on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Logmadr
Logmadr

MEEEEEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEEEEEEEE!   MEEEEEEEE! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

Haha thanks for the reply Nos, much obliged. It didn't take too long to type actually: I type at 98wpm and that was pretty much constant so only took around 8 minutes Smile

Like I said, if anyone's got any questions, I'm happy to answer them. I'd love to see other people posting these sorts of things as well, it's good to see how everyone is doing once-in-a-while.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEEEEEEEE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEEEEEEEE!   MEEEEEEEE! Empty

Back to top Go down

MEEEEEEEE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Lucis ex Atrum :: Chitter Chat, Bitter Bat-
Jump to: