Lux Lucis ex Atrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

your faveourite element

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

your faveourite element Empty
PostSubject: your faveourite element   your faveourite element EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 1:03 am

mine is fire

as i work well with flame and heat

also i work well with water and air but i prefer fire
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Logmadr
Logmadr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: your faveourite element   your faveourite element EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:55 am

I'm Geminian so I have mostly air qualities (the good and the not-so-good ones) but over the past few years I've become more fire. I'm a passionate person, I love discussions and I'm a total show-off. I'm not bashful or easily embarassed, I feed off certain situations that empower me and I'm sure you're all seen me making candles dance Razz Not like Lumiere out of Beauty And The Beast, but you know what I mean...

I think the two I work worst with are water and earth. I'm not an emotional person, so I can't control the brusqueness of water, it's too alien, and earth is far too controllable, too certain and reliable. It's not exciting enough. Like, a rock won't through itself across a room, but fire will naturally grow, devour and conquer.

Nice question, Marc.
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: your faveourite element   your faveourite element EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:36 pm

now i think about it, I dont think i work with any particular elements, only what is. however i would love to work well with fire.
i would say my preference is fire, then earth and water, then air... i like air and dont mind using eg insence to correspond, but nah Razz

there is also the idea that you are attracted to what you lack in yourself.. or something like that ^_^;
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: your faveourite element   your faveourite element EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:46 pm

thanks Logmadr

i am both passionate and emotional i feed off (to borrow logmadr's phrase) very emotional and passionate situations and i do mostly thought form magic which is why i work well with both water and air, but fire is my predominant element not just through my sign (Leo) but i both connect and feel heat slightly different from most people i know so that is mainly why fire is my main element.

as for being drawn to what we lack i would supposedly be drawn to more earthy magic then as i need to ground myself better than i do but i just don't as i don't feel myself any other way than what i feel now
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: your faveourite element   your faveourite element EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:55 am

what i mean by drawn to what you lack, is usually the polar opposite, eg someone who is of the air would have great imagination and ideas and quite happy to have their head always in the clouds, but because of that, they lack the earth which they need to make sure they dont get into any bad situations or downfalls, being money, love, social situations, time-keeping, etc.

i am drawn to fire, because it is powerful and i corrispond it to a more destructive force, as opposed to water, which i see as calm. Although all elements can be destructive, i only see fire as the most destructive force. this balances with my calmer (or so called calmer) more watchful side.
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your faveourite element   your faveourite element Empty

Back to top Go down

your faveourite element
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Lucis ex Atrum :: The Occult :: General-
Jump to: