Lux Lucis ex Atrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

respect between friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

respect between friends Empty
PostSubject: respect between friends   respect between friends EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 1:32 pm

as this is the place to vent i will

it pisses me off to the high fucking heavens when people disrespect me, especially when it comes to who i am
a perfect example a certain person decided to call me nozzle as he could not say my name right this is my chosen pagan name he has chosen to disrespect thereby disrespecting who i am.

where do people like them get off i mean call yourself a good witch mage whatever at least try walking the walk

a good person respects others

a bad doesn't

EDIT:

for the record it is Nos Llew which is welsh for Night Lion
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Logmadr
Logmadr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: respect between friends   respect between friends EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:34 pm

Hi Nosllew.

'high fucking heavens'. Nice phrase. It's nice to see me calling you names gets to you that much. My mission in life has been achieved: I have pissed ONE more person of.

I can say your name perfectly Marc. See, I've got this uncanny ability to pronounce nearly every word with the smallest amount of effort. Hence my ability to speak two languages nigh-on perfectly, one semi-fluently and bits and pieces in 12 other languages. Also enunciation of two dead languages, neither of which you will have heard of.

Good witch mage? Pay attention, Marc. I'm not a witch. I'm a mage. I've never said I was good. I'm not. I'm not dark either, for the record, but to me, good means benevolent, all good, and I'm not. I am as the situation calls for it.

If I were you Nosllew, I'd recommend you say this to my face rather than being bitchy behind my back. You're lucky I googled the Latin in Jaska's MerryMoot signature: curiousity normally kills the cat. Looks like this time it caught the mouse...

See you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

PostSubject: Re: respect between friends   respect between friends EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:40 pm

you want me to say it to your face fine but considering no names where mentioned its not considered as bitching an i forgot the comma be tween witch and mage and was not calling you either i was generalizing.

and as for being able to speak all these differnt languages bully for you try asking how to pronounce my name instead of disrespecting it yes see you tomorow

and finally im not good or bad either but i still believe in respecting others
Back to top Go down
Logmadr
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: respect between friends   respect between friends EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:54 pm

I have no reason to respect you Marc. You've shown me nothing but disregard, dismay and utter hipocracy. I have no reason to show you respect, compassion, liking or even humain regard.

I think maybe rather than continuing to wash out dirty laundry on a public forum (Hi everyone, by the way, will introduce myself in a minute!) we should continue this tomorrow.

You don't get it, about me mispronouncing your name, do you Marc. I was doing it intentionally. You've chosen a name for yourself that is strong and suggests power. It's a name you quite frankly don't deserve, as you've done nothing to prove you're powerful nor strong.

Your belief in respecting others is your own: do not be so presumptuous as to demand it of others.
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

PostSubject: Re: respect between friends   respect between friends EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:59 pm

i find that last bit laughable i know i may not know much magically but the name chose me so your petty insults are exactly that petty
Back to top Go down
Logmadr
Logmadr

PostSubject: Re: respect between friends   respect between friends EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:09 pm

It's not a petty insullt at all, Marc. That's my opinion. I thought you were all for respecting people's opinions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: respect between friends   respect between friends Empty

Back to top Go down

respect between friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Lucis ex Atrum :: Chitter Chat, Bitter Bat :: Human Punch-Bag Corner-
Jump to: