Lux Lucis ex Atrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

werwolfs or vampires

Go down 
4 posters

which are you
Werewolf
werwolfs or vampires I_vote_lcap40%werwolfs or vampires I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Vampire
werwolfs or vampires I_vote_lcap60%werwolfs or vampires I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

werwolfs or vampires Empty
PostSubject: werwolfs or vampires   werwolfs or vampires EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:52 pm

i by nature am a wolf and im aware of a few vampires in my friend list

wolf = a hunger for flesh and blood and an extremely primal animalistc nature

vampire = hunger for blood with an aversion to daytime and most religious symbols
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: werwolfs or vampires   werwolfs or vampires EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 5:58 pm

Man in that case, I'd say I'm a hybrid
I have been known to have an animalistic nature.... i remember a few friends quoted something like that, albeit less softly, yet i have no aversion to 'most' religious symbols (also is the pentagram not a religious symbol? just an opinion - make a thread about this somewhere else Razz)
and i have a thing toward blood.

don't worry - i did not create this forum so i can kill and eat you all ^_^;
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
era amunet

era amunet

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: werwolfs or vampires   werwolfs or vampires EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:24 am

I guess I'd be a vamp as I do like the taste of most blood but I have more of an aversion to "religious monuments" (for example churches, I just don't like them anymore) but symbols are fine, lmao
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

PostSubject: Re: werwolfs or vampires   werwolfs or vampires EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:20 pm

ok i thought i would expand my thoughts on my side of the coin as things have been quite lately.

as i said im a wolf, im extremely in touch with my primal side and i do like the taste of flesh and blood (i dont consider myself a cannibal).

i have recently been learning more and more about this side of me, as i learn more the more aware i seem to be.

for example my threshold for pain has increased (coincidence or not), also my respect for family and friends has increased (loyalty or again coincidence), and i have sensed a spiritual shift at certain periods (when im pissed or suspicious) meaning i feel my senses improve it is usually either sight or hearing it has been smell a couple of times but its usually random, i have also felt my jaw and teeth enlarge whether it be physical or not i dunno is im usually preoccupied.

is there anything you have noticed regarding the vamp side to yourselves Smile

peace and respect
Back to top Go down
Logmadr
Logmadr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: werwolfs or vampires   werwolfs or vampires EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:28 am

Probably more vampirical. I can jump to a great height (4ft ish) and can withstand tall drops. I'm very flexible, agile and have great balance (even under the affluence of incohol Razz). Although my eyesight is poor, I can usually 'see' with my senses. If I focus on something I can't see or read, it clarifies.

Although I don't like the taste of blood, if someone around me is emotionally tense of venting, I feel my own power levels rising and growing. I'm empowered by other people.

Something I've always seen as a vampiric trait is your facial movements and eyes. I've got an uncanny ability to shift my face around a little bit and come across as different. Just shifting my eyes or tensing the corners of my mouth, I can come across as completely different.

It sounds weird, as I know I'm not a vampire, but I'm definitely more vampire than werewolf.

Interesting thread.
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: werwolfs or vampires   werwolfs or vampires EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:44 am

I have indeed recently collaborated in my mind that being out in the sun actually makes me feel tired more than anything else... unless i am fully distracted by people and things.

i find some church exteriors b-e-a-utiful sometimes - some jus really catch my eye like the one i saw in bristol - dont remember what it was... another one of those st mary ones, lol

if i could, i would probably class myself as a vampiric banshee - one guess why Razz

-slowly rejuvinating at the computer -
Back to top Go down
Logmadr
Logmadr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: werwolfs or vampires   werwolfs or vampires EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:01 am

I'm sure the glare from the monitor is doing wonders, Screaming Vietnamese Child Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

PostSubject: Re: werwolfs or vampires   werwolfs or vampires EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 8:18 am

it sure is - and at least i look like a child and so can get away with being a child much more easily Razz
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

PostSubject: Re: werwolfs or vampires   werwolfs or vampires EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:29 am

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow bounce bounce

*look i found her*

afro

*no just shaft*

wait here she comes

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: werwolfs or vampires   werwolfs or vampires Empty

Back to top Go down