Lux Lucis ex Atrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nos LLew/Cobra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cobra3

cobra3

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:22 pm

Nos Llew wrote:
even though it may not be intent but you come across very rude and arrogant i think there is some use to be taken from the oto but i also think that there is some valid points in all books listed dont completely throw down something to others and blatently tell them to ignore just becuase you feel that your right and the books you listed are the only to be taken seriously after all a book is a book its nothing more than the opinion of a person and their expieriences.

Look, I am rude and arrogant. So? I am also at times funny and I can be extremely informative. I do not try to exclude being anything. RESTRICTION IS THE ONE TRUE SIN! There is no use to be taken from the OTO...but they did manage to put the entire EQUINOX on line. The details are there. I wish they had done it with a better lay out. I have the original 2nd edition and the binding and all is a total work of art.

I go back a ways. I have known some of the movers and shakers in a movement you are trying to grasp. I know who is who and what there motivations are…who is out for a buck…who is a want to be…who doesn’t get it at all…and who is true demigod, and what it takes to get there.

When I say Robert Wilson was an asshole, it is because I toked a few with him and listened to him motor mouth about what fools you all are to buy his bag of shit…right before he went all paranoid and feared we would rat him out. He then held up like a scared little rat in his black house. Sad, really.

If rude and arrogant bothers you so, the truth you seek is in Sunday school, not the world of the occult.
Back to top Go down
http://epiphany3.com
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:02 pm

they dont have volumn two.... ¬_¬
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:28 pm

well my young friend i have some information for you im not TRYING to grasp anything and i have been to sunday school when i was young so i have been there and done that i am myself i do what works for me and i follow what is useful to me and i ignore that which isnt but in a place where people come to get advice i dont tell them they are wrong and im right i dont know you so you may be quite pleasant in real life but you come across like a know-it-all and drop the rest and the funniest thing is you dont just give your point of view you preach it so please for the sake of this forum tone done the im the only true witch wizard or maji in the forum so people do get the chance to have conversations about themselves and their beleifs with you because i see no reason why i should tell you anything as apparentlly im just grasping at the occult and you have mastered all there is to know.

i think the most influential philosipher in my life is bruce lee he was very wise man and i see things through my own eyes and perspective like he teaches.
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
cobra3

cobra3

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Nos Llew wrote:
well my young friend i have some information for you im not TRYING to grasp anything and i have been to sunday school when i was young so i have been there and done that i am myself i do what works for me and i follow what is useful to me and i ignore that which isnt but in a place where people come to get advice i dont tell them they are wrong and im right i dont know you so you may be quite pleasant in real life but you come across like a know-it-all and drop the rest and the funniest thing is you dont just give your point of view you preach it so please for the sake of this forum tone done the im the only true witch wizard or maji in the forum so people do get the chance to have conversations about themselves and their beleifs with you because i see no reason why i should tell you anything as apparentlly im just grasping at the occult and you have mastered all there is to know.

i think the most influential philosipher in my life is bruce lee he was very wise man and i see things through my own eyes and perspective like he teaches.

Yet another communication fascist, eh? How I come across to you is entirely subjective. What I am is one bad ass mother fucker no municipality, nation, cult, man, or woman, can leash train. I have gone up against the biggest cults of present day and won. You, little one, do not dictate how I am to communicate. Got that? I am what I am. That is the first rule of freedom from Sunday school. We conquer the dragon of many colors and no other shall tell us how to be. Then, and only then, does THE GREAT WORK begin. Bruce Lee, huh? Another little kiddie that thinks this is all about some Hollywood action figure. Bye kids…I am out of here.
Back to top Go down
cobra3

cobra3

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Jaska wrote:
they dont have volumn two.... ¬_¬

Are you sure?! It was all 11 volumes at one time. I will have to explore that. I do have three volumes on PDF done by others. I had begun the effort to do them all myself but discontinued the effort when the OTO posted. If this turns out to be more OTO poop, screw them! I will provide the PDFs I have and continue the effort to publish the rest of the volumes. Theleme, AA, and OTO will whine like bitches screwed about it, but they know who I am and how little they can do. Work with the one and I will dig up the the three PDFs and some Spare and other goodies. We do have a special library at epiphany3, but I have let it get too heavy and it needs to be categorized and broken down into layers. Give me just a little time and I will have more to read for you...got to work it into a very busy schedule. In the midst of moving and a spring line of jewelry to launch...plus prepping THE RIM for opening...but it does occur to me now that it is important to have a lean and mean source available for those starting out...in spite of all those who wish to profit from the bleached bones of pilgrims on the way to unholy places.
Back to top Go down
cobra3

cobra3

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Nos Llew wrote:
even though it may not be intent but you come across very rude and arrogant i think there is some use to be taken from the oto but i also think that there is some valid points in all books listed dont completely throw down something to others and blatently tell them to ignore just becuase you feel that your right and the books you listed are the only to be taken seriously after all a book is a book its nothing more than the opinion of a person and their expieriences.

I am going to make one point here before I leave this forum. There is these days this silly notion that a proper mode of polite communication and etiquette is appropriate to full expression. The exact opposite is true. Bruce Lee…gods…how sad is that. Imagine if you will a coffee house and lively discussion of ideas. Yes, I would like to hear from Bruce Lee. Oh, but I would hope Crowley there, coming off like some god…and Gurdjieff acting like a know it all. Most of all, I would hope to see Salvador Dali, reigning there as though an artist more powerful than a king. Get a clue, kids. When it gets down to one type…and, yes, that would indeed be so polite…it is no longer worth shit. The greats are audacious. Every last one of them. The Hollywood models are not. Neither is a GI Joe or a Barbie. Those have to be small enough not to be threatening for you to identify with. Just as the Llewellyn brand of occultism. Remember, Mahatma Buddha at the fountain, challenged by all the lesser monks for being so worldly and grand in his ways.
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:32 pm

im sorry but i cant see what your point is uuuuuuuuuummmmmmm wait your god thats it. lol

bruce lee the artist not film star if you knew everything you would know that and to be civil to your peers is respectful, which is what everything is about RESPECT not and i repeat not dominance
Back to top Go down
cobra3

cobra3

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Nos Llew wrote:
im sorry but i cant see what your point is uuuuuuuuuummmmmmm wait your god thats it. lol

bruce lee the artist not film star if you knew everything you would know that and to be civil to your peers is respectful, which is what everything is about RESPECT not and i repeat not dominance

Because you feel this so important to pursue, I will see this one issue out until you see fit to ban me, but not post concerning anything else. I have no reason, unless you say, to think you mean any other than Bruce Lee, the movie star, who also taught a particular form of occultism, as many others in the martial arts do. I am closely associated with Ed Parker’s brotherhood in Hawaii.

Your assumption that audacity equals dominance is based on your own childish insecurities. I am a professional artist specializing in esoteric jewelry. I also do gift art for celebrities and royalty. You do not do what I do by being humble. Audaciousness in all things is a tool of my trade, from envisioning the work to marketing. The same was very true of Salvador Dali. It was true of Crowley. It was true of Tiffany. We have aspects of our character essential to our success that offend you. I also adopt. Not any. I DARE to adopt the most challenged in my audacity. Be offended church boy…I don’t care. Fuck you. Maybe it is you who lacks respect…not for a peer…we most certainly are not, nor can you ever reach that level…but for those unique from yourself.
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:21 pm

wow im sorry but i think it is rather pointless entertaining you as all you do is put down and put yourself on a pedestal yes you may have more knowledge than me and yes you MAY have known certain people that still does not give you the right to knock others and smile about it and another point is why swear you are supposed to be older and wiser yet the language you use is foul im a seeker i follow my own path i to am an artist in that i use different forms of music to express how i feel yet that doesn't mean im gonna demand someone sign me up cos i am the best at what i do im am afraid to tell you that your not the best nor will you ever be you are like myself a seeker no matter how much foul language and bravado you throw up in front it is such a shame to.

never mind tell me again how your king of the world its interesting reading, no seriously please continue Mr i love my pedestal

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cobra3

cobra3

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Nos Llew wrote:
wow im sorry but i think it is rather pointless entertaining you as all you do is put down and put yourself on a pedestal yes you may have more knowledge than me and yes you MAY have known certain people that still does not give you the right to knock others and smile about it and another point is why swear you are supposed to be older and wiser yet the language you use is foul im a seeker i follow my own path i to am an artist in that i use different forms of music to express how i feel yet that doesn't mean im gonna demand someone sign me up cos i am the best at what i do im am afraid to tell you that your not the best nor will you ever be you are like myself a seeker no matter how much foul language and bravado you throw up in front it is such a shame to.

never mind tell me again how your king of the world its interesting reading, no seriously please continue Mr i love my pedestal

Very Happy

You are coming off weak, here. Mind you...I am not saying you are personally weak. You are beginning to rattle crazy saying things that cannot be supported. I come here saying any and all can do it. I come here saying great changes are about to happen, and that I have the resources and am willing to share…because I KNOW you can do what I can. Maybe not in the same way. Maybe not at the same point in life. But you can. It does require being audacious enough to dare. Whether that is audacious enough to dare to do art kings desire or whether to adopt a child they say has no chance of living to see the age of five. If you are as audacious an ass hole as me, you can make sure that child not only lives, but is happy even now at the age of thirty-two. Music, huh? Son, it matters not what the frigging art ~ are you audacious enough to be the best. Yes, I am the best at what I do. Much of it, no one else does. Music huh? Just how audacious are you? I was Elvis Presley’s gift artist, Janis Joplin’s lover, and dropped with Jerry. You could live as much…but it aint Sunday school…it is a world of DARE!

Now, why don’t you quote where I say I am better than others. I am great. That is enough for my art. To compare with others does not improve my art.
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Quote :
where I say I am better than others.

done...
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:11 pm

see that post was alot more civilised and i agree its not about accepting your ok but trying to be better to dare as you say now i really resent the christian remarks but im sure you dont give a smeg.

to dare is to live and to live is to be free.

where i disagree is that to dare or be audacious is not to say im better than all which is how you originally came off.

as i started your last post didnt reflect any of that but showed you understand there is a possablity there is someone better than you out there.

whether you knew elvis janis or anton doesnt matter but it must of had some effect on your life being part of theirs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nos LLew/Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nos LLew/Cobra   Nos LLew/Cobra Empty

Back to top Go down

Nos LLew/Cobra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Lucis ex Atrum :: Chitter Chat, Bitter Bat :: Human Punch-Bag Corner-
Jump to: