Lux Lucis ex Atrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FRESH MEAT !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cobra3

cobra3

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-17

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:58 am

Well, now. Isn't this quiet. I like. Quiet allows for serious discussion. That is more to my liking. Don't really go for all that huff and fuss on busy boards. All that testing to see who is toughest. I go way back and always win...not really toughest so much. It is the plastic testicle. When it gets to challenges, I drag that baby out and do with the ice pick and win a few brew.

On a more serious note, I do go way back and once lived (there is actually a joke test online as to how Thelema you are based on this) across from the Old Russian Embassy on Alamo Square and knew Kenneth Anger and Grant. Met that idiot Anton, but was NOT impressed. I am an artist/inventor. Sometimes jeweler and a master engraver. A dear friend of mine, recently passed, about two, gosh…three years ago…is responsible for the only master engraver certification program within the United States ~ Don Glaser, inventor of the GRS line of jewelers tools. He was one brilliant man. Sadly, his son who now has the business is a…well…business man at best. Poor junior. Fate worse than death.

Presently working on a rather interesting project I call CONSPIRACY 3. It is a method of maintaining I3D (interactive 3 dimensional) realms on web sites. I will be opening a limited version on the outer rim of one of my present sites (cross my fingers) hopefully sometime in July. It will consist of member avatars that can interact in real time in an environment resembling astral projecting, or elemental visions.

Well, guess, short of the book you will no doubt have to endure, guess that is about it. Oh, another point of interest. I have during rare near lawless periods in the distant past been a vigilante and have a familiar that assisted. It is a killer Cambodian macaque, old and retired now, with a forked tongue that was more often than not mistaken for a demon…back in the day. His name is Nomac. Got the tongue split during is first breeding. He was into Frenching. That is a sensitive issue in Southeast Asia, even among non human primates. She did warm up to him after he healed…and damn! The tongue is awesome!

Looking forward to cracking that cosmic nut with you all. I’ll have a look about and see who I may have shocked now.

cobra3
Back to top Go down
http://epiphany3.com
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Welcome Cobra3 to this site

yes it is quite and you will definitly fit in with us on here

not that familiar with thelema but im sure you can help us understand more i myself am i darksider i am balanced and even though i follow the karmic law it is part of me so all i do is the will of karma and the universal energy, simply put if something i do hurts someone it was ment to be i have no reason to feel bad.

i look forward to hearing more about you and if you have any questions feel free to ask me jaska or logmadr
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
cobra3

cobra3

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:41 pm

Nos Llew wrote:
Welcome Cobra3 to this site

yes it is quite and you will definitly fit in with us on here

not that familiar with thelema but im sure you can help us understand more i myself am i darksider i am balanced and even though i follow the karmic law it is part of me so all i do is the will of karma and the universal energy, simply put if something i do hurts someone it was ment to be i have no reason to feel bad.

i look forward to hearing more about you and if you have any questions feel free to ask me jaska or logmadr

I do have a question...if all you do is the will of karma, where is your own? I am Maji. We defy all laws and take full responsibility. It does require sincere and dedicated ethics. We do something called “Weiring”. It is an intentional directing of destiny. Fuck karma. Man has been in control to some degree, for good or bad, sense the dawn of civilization, and our influence grows. We do hope to do right. We make every effort. Hell, I challenge the goody two shoes Christians. I invent devices that save lives, I train animals to be companions to the dying, I adopt the severely disabled. I defy karma. Hey, maybe my efforts will be the reason that the universe spins off its center, but baby, I did the bad thing. Outgrew gravity.
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:57 pm

Quote :
It is the plastic testicle.
i hope not... not too keen on them myself i'll jump to point out asap Razz

anyway, welcome to the forum cobra, i do hope you would stick around and suffer the rest of us long enough to share more of your ideas and conceptions Very Happy

i am glad to see someone else that does not believe in the idea of karma
(for me, no matter how 'bad' the things i have done/will do are, nothing comes back at me... there has been nothing in my life to prove to me that it exists and so sometimes feel that if karma/threefoldlaw/etcetc does indeed exist, then i control it, not the other way round)

The I3D thing - is that what you're linked website is? i may have seen something like it before, but if i have, i really do not remember, and will have to try yours out again soon lol!

ps: when i see anything to do with humans with forked tongues, it is weird, but amusing for me... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
cobra3

cobra3

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:42 pm

[quote=\"Jaska\"]
Quote :
i hope not... not too keen on them myself i\'ll jump to point out asap Razz

anyway, welcome to the forum cobra, i do hope you would stick around and suffer the rest of us long enough to share more of your ideas and conceptions Very Happy

(for me, no matter how \'bad\' the things i have done/will do are, nothing comes back at me... there has been nothing in my life to prove to me that it exists and so sometimes feel that if karma/threefoldlaw/etcetc does indeed exist, then i control it, not the other way round)

The I3D thing - is that what you\'re linked website is? i may have seen something like it before, but if i have, i really do not remember, and will have to try yours out again soon lol!

ps: when i see anything to do with humans with forked tongues, it is weird, but amusing for me... Razz[/quote]

Well, you haven\'t seen the I3D on mine yet. It is on the outermost rim and I am working on the programming yet. It is tricky business. Real time I3D takes tremendous power and resources. I have come up with a way to do it on the cheep...but I am still smoothing it. It involves chambers that are true Real time and then transition stages in between that are Flash scripted. If any would like to participate, I would be glad to help get them started. Most of the software is free. I am not going to say it is easy, but some things are about to happen that will change the world and the nature of the human mind. With the same software you could download for free to build your avatar to participate in the I3D ASTRAL REALMS, you could create a magick ring that had powers in those realms. The same software that you created that ring in virtual reality with, can then produce that ring in the real world in any material you name.

That is only the beginning. Part of the software is a robotics to vector and vector to robotics interface. There are already a few rather small imp and elf sized robots available that will mimic your avatar in the real world and your avatar mimic the movements of the robot within the realms. These robots are just under a foot tall now. NAO comes out in one to two years. It will be approximately two feet tall. Do a web search of videos of NAO. The age of tech magick is here…and it will rock the world. It will do what the printing press did to the mind of man to the power of 10 to the 10th.

You think about this…if a sigil can work…if minutum mundum does have power to bear…what can a virtual world do?

Nomac is not human: NOMAC

Last edited by cobra3 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:45 pm

strange as this sounds my will is that and the same as karma yes some people dont believe in karma but that is their right i am not being led but walking along with the laws of the universe i am my own self but i have witnessed enough to know that karma is there with me
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
cobra3

cobra3

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Nos Llew wrote:
strange as this sounds my will is that and the same as karma yes some people dont believe in karma but that is their right i am not being led but walking along with the laws of the universe i am my own self but i have witnessed enough to know that karma is there with me

So karma my familiars photo up there, buddy.
Back to top Go down
cobra3

cobra3

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:51 pm

cobra3 wrote:
Nos Llew wrote:

So karma my familiars photo up there, buddy.

Actually, that is typical Thelema. The true will is not seperate from divine will. Sounds pretty. But it overlooks the obvious hard on.
Back to top Go down
cobra3

cobra3

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: AHA!   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:54 pm

There is one problem. This is a phpBB Freeforum. They tend to be unstable. Don't know what you guys see on your end, but on mine this thing is all over the place. What is the best way to post a photo?
Back to top Go down
cobra3

cobra3

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:58 pm

Jaska wrote:
Quote :
i hope not... not too keen on them myself i'll jump to point out asap Razz

(for me, no matter how 'bad' the things i have done/will do are, nothing comes back at me... there has been nothing in my life to prove to me that it exists and so sometimes feel that if karma/threefoldlaw/etcetc does indeed exist, then i control it, not the other way round)

The I3D thing - is that what you're linked website is? i may have seen something like it before, but if i have, i really do not remember, and will have to try yours out again soon lol!

ps: when i see anything to do with humans with forked tongues, it is weird, but amusing for me... Razz

I should probably point out one or two things. It isn't that I deny karma. I defy karma. As for belief, that is another thing. Faith that is held sacred, rather than flogged into a science, is insanity.
Back to top Go down
cobra3

cobra3

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Here is an option...   FRESH MEAT ! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:12 pm

I know much of what is up is just that I am not accustomed to this board, but in friendship, I would like to offer you a source for others. If you go to my site and pass through the cobra's eye, look to the lower right for the banner orb. Float the pointer and you will find a PORTAL to my forums. When there go to the bottom of the page and you should find a link to SimpleMachines. They are excellent forums and offer countless templates. The artwork on mine is original. All one needs to do is find something close to what you want and then replace the graphics files with those the same size. Keep these forums because it aint easy transferring content. But nothing says you can't have more forum...right?

While your at it, feel free to join mine. We don’t post much but we do have CONSPIRACY 3 news there occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:27 am

Quote :
What is the best way to post a photo?

Do you mean a photo as part of a post?
there is actually an icon in the toolbar when you are writing a new post that says 'insert image: http://image_url" border="0" alt=""/>'

Quote :
It isn't that I deny karma. I defy karma
i dont know about you, but to me, those are near enough related. my reasoning in this would be that if karma does not 'work' when it comes to me/my actions, and i do not beleive it to 'work', then surely that causes me the ability to not only deny karma but defy it as well in your terms (should it actually exist in the first place).

The only faith i hold is that in myself. no other person nor object can change that. once in a while i lose it, as with all people, i may seek consolidance in other people, but i do not seek faith in them.
Back to top Go down
cobra3

cobra3

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:34 am

Jaska wrote:
Quote :
What is the best way to post a photo?

Do you mean a photo as part of a post?
there is actually an icon in the toolbar when you are writing a new post that says 'insert image: http://image_url" border="0" alt=""/>'

Quote :
It isn't that I deny karma. I defy karma
i dont know about you, but to me, those are near enough related. my reasoning in this would be that if karma does not 'work' when it comes to me/my actions, and i do not beleive it to 'work', then surely that causes me the ability to not only deny karma but defy it as well in your terms (should it actually exist in the first place).

The only faith i hold is that in myself. no other person nor object can change that. once in a while i lose it, as with all people, i may seek consolidance in other people, but i do not seek faith in them.

Yes: a photo as part of post. Did a get-around by posting a link to one of my sites and posted three photos of Nomac there. One photo is blurry because the photographer panicked big time when I got Nomac to laugh to show his canines.

As to karma…every weak man is the result of karma…every great Maji stands in defiance to it. We, the Weir, are creatures of will ~ not submission. Yet…a weir is a water dam to direct water for purposes such as irrigation or fencing to guide fish into a capture net. HOWEVER, it is no more blind defiance than it is blind submission.

Faith in self? Hmmm. Interesting. I notice your age and I suppose I can’t comment. My life began in unusual ways. At some point I think that faith must become a kernel…a seed. At your age I had two faces. One was respected. One highly feared. But then hardly a person I knew then did not end up famous. It was San Francisco during the Summer of Love.
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 9:53 am

I expect a majority of people have more than one face... no matter how much they beleive they dont, and no matter how old or young they are.

Quote :
Faith in self? Hmmm. Interesting. I notice your age and I suppose I can’t comment. My life began in unusual ways. At some point I think that faith must become a kernel…a seed.

faith to me is something that you can rely on to achieve what you need to achieve. and that someone, would be myself(even though sometimes i can be the most unreliable person on the planet!)
I understand that me being young, i would not understand everything there is to know about life, but you seem to give the impression that faith is some great thing that most under-appreciate. Before i would have said that i have no faith, i would have seen it as part of some hierarchal ploy to draw people in and feel good about themselves, but no, to me it is something very... physical.

so, what do you perceive faith to be?
Back to top Go down
cobra3

cobra3

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 pm

Jaska wrote:
I expect a majority of people have more than one face... no matter how much they beleive they dont, and no matter how old or young they are.

Quote :
Faith in self? Hmmm. Interesting. I notice your age and I suppose I can’t comment. My life began in unusual ways. At some point I think that faith must become a kernel…a seed.

faith to me is something that you can rely on to achieve what you need to achieve. and that someone, would be myself(even though sometimes i can be the most unreliable person on the planet!)
I understand that me being young, i would not understand everything there is to know about life, but you seem to give the impression that faith is some great thing that most under-appreciate. Before i would have said that i have no faith, i would have seen it as part of some hierarchal ploy to draw people in and feel good about themselves, but no, to me it is something very... physical.

so, what do you perceive faith to be?

Then I am afraid I gave the wrong impression. I do not value faith at all…but no doubt that is due my own special circumstances. I was on my own at the age of 14, and living in a brothel by the age of 16. By the age of 18 I was doing work for everything from the president of the United States to the Oakland chapter of the Hell’s Angels. Around that time I lived across the street from Kenneth Anger and members of the Manson Family and was more feared than they. By the age of 20, I was Elvis Presley’s gift artist. It was a very accelerated time. I had several encounters with SWAT teams and was under investigation by the federal government at the same time I was working for them and the Israelis. A “kernal” is not equivalent to faith…maybe it is closer to obsession. I lived a destiny convinced of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FRESH MEAT ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FRESH MEAT !   FRESH MEAT ! Empty

Back to top Go down

FRESH MEAT !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Lucis ex Atrum :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: