Lux Lucis ex Atrum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let me say hello then.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tomato

Tomato

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Let me say hello then. Empty
PostSubject: Let me say hello then.   Let me say hello then. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi....

Dark Pagan here. Also English park ranger with an interest in the natural world, and a practical interest in the spirituality of the natural world.

Uhm.. that's it about me for now.

I found you guys through google, (via a DA link). Small place so far, but considering the content of most occult sites these days that is probably a blessing.

Nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Jaska
Admin
Jaska

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Let me say hello then.   Let me say hello then. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 2:12 pm

Thank you for joining, and hope you have a good time here!
So where abouts are you in england? as you may notice several of us are :p

any questions just ask me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jenova36.deviantart.com
Logmadr
Logmadr

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Let me say hello then.   Let me say hello then. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:42 pm

Welcome to The Lux Tomato Smile Park ranger: nice. Close to nature, out in the sun, what an amazing job!!

It is indeed a small place but it's a good place to be. We like to help, always up for a giggle and we know our shit Wink

Welcome, from me.

Logmadr
Back to top Go down
Tomato

Tomato

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Let me say hello then.   Let me say hello then. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Thanks for the welcomes.

Jaska - I live in Merseyside. Wirral area, which is quite nice.

Best place in the country. Wedged in between two rivers and a sea with great beaches, one side of one river has the city of Liverpool, which contains alcohol, pubs, and further debauchery. The other side of the other river has the Welsh mountains (taken from near my place).

Uhm... I'll stop selling my town now.

Logmadr. - Yep. Park ranger pays like crap, but has some neat perks. I came across this little guy two weeks ago. It helps me keep my connection with nature strong, which I might not be able to do if I was working a desk job (I don't have as much self discipline as I really need.) That is worth more to me personally than money, even if a payrise would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Nos Llew
Nos Llew

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Let me say hello then.   Let me say hello then. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:19 pm

hello tomato (love the name)

nice of you to join us and hope you have a real nice time here among like minded people

Nos
Back to top Go down
http://moon-rising.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me say hello then.   Let me say hello then. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me say hello then.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lux Lucis ex Atrum :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: